Nepal Travel Information: The home of Mount Everest (crown of the world) and the birth place of Buddha (god of peace) - Nepal is one of the famous destinations to travel in Asia. Despites of landlocked structure country in Southern Asia, between China and India, it contains 8 of the world's 10 highest peaks which are Mount Everest (8848m), Kanchenjunga (8586m), Lhotse (8516m), Makalu I (8463m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Dhaulagiri I (8167m), Manaslu I (8156m) and Annapurna I (8091m). There are huge amount of adventure lovers who visit to climb these mountains. Not only the mountains Nepal have to offer but also the natural beauties like Lakes, Cave, Wildlifes, Glaciers and more. For all these activities we have gathered some information that we delighted to share with all.
Here we are going to advise some information to all the traveler they might require during their journey to Nepal.
- 10 Best places to visit in Nepal.
- Beautiful places in Nepal near Kathmandu.
- Places to visit in Nepal for Honeymoon.
- Places to visit in Kathmandu.
- World Heritage sites in Nepal.
- Best time to visit Nepal.
- Places to see in Pokhara.
- Best short treks in Nepal.
- Short treks around Pokhara.
- Short treks from Kathmandu.