Muktinath Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu is one of the easiest way to visit Muktinath Temple in just a short period. This is a private Muktinath tour package for the group of 1 to 5 people in which we will be flown directly to the Muktinath Temple either from Kathmandu or Pokhara. Morning picked up from the hotel then, transferred to the Domestic Airport. If the weather permits, fly to Muktinath Mandir perform pooja/worship then fly back to Kathmandu. Muktinath Helicopter Tour is three hours heli tour package from Kathmandu in which one hour time will be consumed on flying (one way) and 1 hour grounded time for Shree Muktinath God Darshan.
11 Special Highlights of Muktinath Helicopter Yatra
- Luxury trip to visit Muktinath Temple.
- Wonderful views of Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara City.
- Bird's eye view of the biggest stupa in Asia - Boudhanath Stupa.
- Panoramic view of 3 out of 10 highest snowcapped mountains above 8000 meters in the world.
- Awesome view of Rupa Tal, Begnas Tal, Fewa Tal, Rupse Waterfall, Kaligandaki River, and Dhumba Lake.
- Fly between the two tallest peaks Mt. Dhaulagiri (7th highest) and Annapurna I (10th highest).
- Aerial view of Ghorepani, Poon Hill Tower, Marpha Village, Jomsom Village (nearest airport of Muktinath), Kagbeni & Muktinath.
- Breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal, Mt. Manaslu, Himalchuli, Annapurna Massifs, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri & Tilicho Peak.
- Cover all tours in just 3 hours from Kathmandu.
- Adventurous and easiest Helicopter Yatra to Muktinath Temple.
- The Appropriate option for the limited time traveler.
About Muktinath Temple
Muktinath Temple is located in the Annapurna Conservation Area at Mustang District of Nepal at an altitude of 3710 meters and 22 km North-East of Jomsom. The Temple is popularly known as "Mukti Dham" for "Hindus" and "Chumig Gyatsa" for "Buddhist". Hindus worshipped the place as "Mukti Kshetra", from where people are liberated or obtain Moksha. Similarly, Buddhists worship the deity as one of the "Bodhisattvas". It is said that Guru Rinpoche, the founder of Tibetan Buddhism and also known as Padmasambhava, meditated here on his way to Tibet.
Muktinath is the only place on earth where one can find all five elements – Fire, Water, Sky, Earth, and Air. They found in their own form at the place near Jwalamai Devi Temple. Thus, is known as Sri Murthy Mahatmyam.
The word Muktinath is the composition of two words "Mukti" and "Nath". "Mukti" means "Salvation or Nirvana" and "Nath" means "God or Master". Mukti holds great significance for all spiritual people in the South Asian sub-continent. Muktinath this Sanskrit name itself has religious overtone and a sort of emotional ring to it for the devout Hindus.
About trip to Mustang Muktinath
Trip to Mustang Muktinath has never been an easy journey due to the difficult road condition from Pokhara to Muktinath and ever-changing mountain weather. Muktinath Temple can be reached via rough dirt roads drive spending lots of days by four-wheeler jeep from Beni in the south or via hiking from the East or North crossing Thorong-La Pass Mountain at 5416 meters. Our 4 Wheel Muktinath Jeep Tour package will be helpful for depth details about the overland trip. If you have less time and desire to visit Muktinath Temple in just a day then, this "Muktinath Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu" might become beneficial for you.
The first best season for Mukthinath Yatra begins from March till June and another from September till December. We can find the blue sky and clear weather at Muktinath throughout these months. Not only that but also we can spot lots of snow-capped mountains ranging from Langtang to Annapurna in the north direction while flying by helicopter.
Nowadays Helicopter is also available from Pokhara. So, there are two choices available for Muktinath Tour by Helicopter. One is fly directly from Kathmandu to Muktinath and another is from Pokhara. Pokhara is 206 km far from Kathmandu and takes 6 to 7 hours by a private car drive or 25 minutes by regular flight. Muktinath Temple is in 30 minutes flying distance by Helicopter from Pokhara and 1 hour grounded time will be provided to visit the temple. Therefore, Muktinath Helicopter Tour from Pokhara is just 2 hours Heli Package.
Lumle Holidays will assist you to charter a helicopter, take you to the temple, arrange horses to reach up to the temple perform pooja/worship and fly back to Kathmandu or Pokhara. Our Helicopter Tour itinerary goes as follows.
Helicopter Trip Itinerary to Muktinath from Kathmandu & Pokhara
We have two options to charter a helicopter to Muktinath. Either we can charter a helicopter from Kathmandu and fly directly to Muktinath Temple. Or, we can fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara by regular flight then charter a helicopter to Muktinath. Both package details are as follows:
Itinerary I: Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter from Kathmandu (3 hrs)
In this option, we directly fly to Muktinath (non-stop) by a chartered helicopter from Kathmandu. Perform ritual activities at Muktinath Temple. Then, fly back to Kathmandu. There are no stops on the way except for re-fueling at Pokhara while return. Travel itinerary goes as follows:
Day 1: Fly Kathmandu to Muktinath by a Chartered Helicopter.
- 06:00 AM: Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the domestic airport.
- 07:00 AM: Fly to Muktinath by a chartered Helicopter.
- Muktinath Temple is located in 1 hour flying distance from Kathmandu.
- Flight highly depends upon the weather.
- Enjoy the panoramic snowcapped mountain views.
- Arrival at Muktinath and 1 hour ground time for darshan.
- Short walk and reach Muktinath Temple.
- Take bath on 108 chilled holy waterspouts and two Holy Kunda.
- Change clothes and perform a pooja at the temple.
- Back to the helipad.
- Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Arrival and drop to your hotel.
- Our trip finished here!
Kathmandu to Muktinath Helicopter Tour Video - 25 mins full video
Itinerary II: Muktinath Helicopter Tour from Pokhara (2 days - Best & Cheaper)
In this option, first, we take the regular flight to Pokhara from Kathmandu early in the morning. After landing, we wait at Pokhara Airport for a helicopter ride. In the morning, the helicopter will be busy in doing their fixed helicopter tour to Annapurna Base Camp. Once, they completed it will be our turn to fly to Muktinath. After boarding, fly to Muktinath by a chartered Helicopter. Arrival and proceed to Muktinath Temple. Perform ritual activities. Then, fly back to Pokhara and the next day return to Kathmandu.
Next day morning, we proceed to explore the natural beauty of Pokhara Village. After sightseeing, we fly back to Kathmandu by regular flight then, drop to your hotel. Muktinath Helicopter tour from Pokhara is the cheapest option compared to the Muktinath helicopter tour from Kathmandu cost. We save almost half of the money in this travel option. If you have at least 2 days then, we suggest you choose this package. Travel itinerary goes as follows:
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight then to Muktinath by helicopter.
- 06:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel.
- Transfer to the domestic airport.
- 07:00 AM: Fly to Pokhara, 25 mins.
- Wait at Pokhara for the helicopter ride.
- Fly to Muktinath by chartered helicopter, 30 mins.
- Enjoy the beautiful snow-capped mountain views.
- Arrival at Muktinath and 1 hrs grounded time to visit theTemple.
- Short walk and reach Muktinath Temple.
- Take a holy bath under 108 water springs.
- Worship Shree Muktinath Vishnu God.
- Horse ride back to Helipad.
- Fly back to Pokhara.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 02: Pokhara Half-Day Sightseeing and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed to visit Pokhara City.
- Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Devis Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, and Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Back to the hotel.
- 03:00 PM Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
- Our trip finished here!
Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter Tour Video - 38 mins full video
What is included in this package?
- Airport Pick up & drop by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Twin Bed Room sharing hotel accommodation based on 4 star hotel.
- Kathmandu or Pokhara to Muktinath and back by a chartered helicopter.
- Entrance Fees during Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit (ACAP).
- Sightseeing escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Airport Taxes.
What is excluded from this package?
- Meals and Beverages.
- Expenses incurred due to strikes, political unrest, and other natural calamities.
- Rest of all not mentioned in cost include.
We are specialized in operating Muktinath Helicopter Tour and the above itinerary is fully customizable and can be modified as per your requirement. Please contact us to collect more information on Muktinath Darshan by Helicopter and its fares from Kathmandu or Pokhara or Jomsom. We will help you to visit the temple by helicopter at an affordable cost.
Terms & Conditions for Heli Tour
- The helicopter flight to Muktinath depend upon weather condition.
- Passenger weight should not exceed 430 kgs including belongings.
- The company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the flight in case of bad weather or any technical/emergencies.
- The pilot-in-command has the full authority to decide on the passenger weight, flight route, and ground time at Muktinath due to safety reasons.
Helicopter Charter Cost for Muktinath Darshan (15% Discount)
Kindly find below the helicopter charter cost for Muktinath Mandir Darshan from Kathmandu and Pokhara. From Kathmandu, it is a 3 hours tour and 2 hours from Pokhara. After landing, 1 hour grounded time will be provided to visit the Temple and to complete all the ritual activities.
|Pax||From Pokhara||From Kathmandu|
|5||INR 34,650.00||INR 62,205.00|
|4||INR 43,400.00||INR 77,800.00|
|3||INR 57,800.00||INR 1,03,700.00|
|2||INR 86,700.00||INR 1,55,600.00|
|1||INR 1,73,300.00||INR 3,11,100.00|
- All the above rates are in Indian Currencies, per-person basis.
- Book now and get 15% Discount on above rate.
- Rate valid till Jun 2021.
- Price is subject to change daily depending upon the US Dollars exchange rate.
- Kindly contact us to get the latest rates and heavy discounts.